You may not realize it, but your cosmetic bag and bathroom are nearly magical realms where anything can happen.
Contouring, doe eye makeup, mystifying wipes, and traditional eye pencils may all be avoided with our make-up tips. Here is a Guide To Applying Makeup. Let’s get started with the beauty advice.
Makeup Suggestions for the Face
“A guy is not made by his clothing.” This is something we’ve been listening since we are kids, but did you realize it also applies to your makeup? Yes, a common item may be used to create a flawless and simple make-up look.
Makeup suggestions for the eyes
- With a lighter, turn your traditional eye pencil into a gel pencil.
- A traditional black (or green or burgundy) kohl pencil produces a fine, difficult-to-apply line.
- Allow it to cool for 15 seconds after placing it under the flame of a match or lighter for one second.
- Your pencil will have the substance of a gel pencil and will be much easier to apply.
- Draw the outlines first, and then fill in the details for a flawless doe eye.
- That’s right; it’s a lot simpler that way.
- Apply your eyeliner using a spoon.
To trace the corner of your doe eye, first put the spoon handle along the outer corner of your eye. Then flip the spoon until your eyelid is trapped inside the spoon’s hollow. To draw a clean rounding and complete the contour of the doe’s eye, follow the outer contour of the spoon. Fill in the blanks, and you’ve got yourself a professional “butterfly effect” eyeliner stroke.
For a pro smoky eye, use a pencil Hashtags. A flawless smoky eye without the time commitment? This is made feasible with simple Hashtags. Make a Hashtags on the outside corner of your eyelid, then blend it in with your fingertip or a brush towards the inside. To prevent traces of mascara on your top eyelid, use a spoon. Place the spoon over your upper eyelid to protect it, and then apply mascara as usual. This helps you to curl your lashes properly with the mascara brush without having to worry about it going all over your eyelid.
When You’re Running Late in the Morning, This Is a Major Deal.
To keep your mascara tube from drying out, fill it with physiological saline. In most cases, mascara does not last more than three months. Bacteria may also form there, resulting in eye infections and conjunctivitis. So, in addition to cleaning your mascara brush on a regular basis, keep your mascara moistened with physiological saline (and only physiological saline.) to avoid it drying out. To curl your eyelashes more effortlessly, warm your eyelash curler in the hairdryer.
Blowing hot air over the eyelash curler helps your lashes curl better and last longer, similar to how a curling iron helps your hair curl. Wait for the eyelash curler to cool down a little before using it on your lashes to avoid burning yourself. Sprinkle any eye makeup with a white pencil on your upper eyelid. Before adding a little pale-toned eye makeup, totally cover your eyelid with a white pencil to give it a more vibrant effect.
The color of the eye shadow will be intensified with this impenetrable per-layer for a super-pop eyelid.
- For bigger lashes, use translucent powder on your lashes while applying mascara.
- The translucent powder helps mascara stay in and gives your lashes a fuller appearance.
- Between two layers of mascara, use a brush to apply the powder.
- Apply the adhesive on your artificial lashes using flat (clean) tweezers.
- Apply glue to the base of your artificial eyelashes using the end of a flat tweezers.
- Apply your artificial eyelashes when the adhesive has dried.
Makeup for the Mouth
Use a tissue and translucent powder to create long-lasting lipstick. Put on your lipstick, lay a tissue over your mouth, and then apply translucent powder with a brush over the tissue for long-lasting lipstick. It may seem difficult, but it is well worth the effort. The translucent powder not only intensifies and prolongs the color but also prevents it from fading and losing its intensity. Make your own gloss using color and petroleum jelly or pomade.
Do You Like The Pigments On Your Eyelids And Wish You Could Locate The Same Shade In A Gloss?
Make your own lip gloss instead of making countless journeys to your favorite cosmetics shop. In the hollow of a spoon, combine pigments with ointment or petroleum jelly and apply them to your lips. It’s as easy as saying hi.
- Draw a cross on your top lip to emphasize your Cupid’s bow.
- Nothing beats a lovely Cupid bow for well-defined lips.
- To make a flawless line, use a lip liner in the same shade as your rouge to draw a cross on Cupid’s bow.
- Then, as normal, apply your lipstick and voilà.
Fortunately, Not Everyone Has the Same Facial Shape
Place a pen, pencil, or the handle of your makeup brush just below your cheekbone (as if you were wedging it under the bone) to determine the right angle for your bronze. Once you’ve established the appropriate angle, use a contouring brush to apply bronze over the pencil and blend it all together for a natural look.
Use an Eyebrow Gel to Make Contouring Simpler
After applying your foundation base, use a dark-colored eyebrow gel to outline the areas you want to contour (the hollow beneath your cheekbones, the sides, and tip of your nose, the crease of your eyes). The brow gels have the benefit of being both more concentrated and more fluid, making application easier and reducing the possibility of dark patches on the face. Apply a lighter complexion illumination to the middle of the forehead, the cheekbones, and Cupid’s bow. It’s time to get your brush out and mix everything together for simple and natural contouring.